Singing/ Voice – Adult Small Group Class
Small Group Classes – $110 per 8-week term (3+ students)
Dynamic Duo Lessons – $180 per 8-week term (2 students)
+$30 annual NCMA membership
Led by experienced instructors, our adult classes focus on developing secure technique and vocal warm-ups before practicing fun and engaging songs as a group. Boost your confidence and release tension through vocal expression. Each class includes a solo time where students can perform a song for the group to develop their performance skills. With 1-2 songs learned every fortnight, our affordable classes are the perfect way to develop your singing voice in a supportive environment.
Students will cover:
- Proper breathing techniques
- Vocal warm-ups and exercises
- Pitch control and intonation
- Resonance and tone production
- Diction and articulation
- Interpretation and expression in performance
- Harmony and blending in a group
- Stage presence and performance skills
Students will need their own clear file folders and a drink bottle.