Flute – Small Group Class
Small Group Classes – $110 per 8-week term (3+ students)
Dynamic Duo Lessons – $180 per 8-week term (2 students)
+$30 annual NCMA membership
Led by experienced instructors, our flute lessons provide a solid foundation in technique and music theory in a supportive and fun environment. No prior experience is required, and we provide instruments for hire if needed. Your child will have the opportunity to learn from the best and discover the joys of flute music. Our engaging lessons cover a range of genres, from classical to contemporary, and provide a great opportunity to develop your child’s musical abilities and creativity.
Students will cover:
- Proper hand and finger placement
- Breath control and technique
- Playing notes and basic scales
- Reading music notation and rhythm
- Expressive phrasing and dynamics
- Playing in tune and with good tone quality
- Playing in a group and ensemble skills
Please talk to us about instrument hire as an option.