Saxophone – Small Group Class
Small Group Classes – $110 per 8-week term (3+ students)
Dynamic Duo Lessons – $180 per 8-week term (2 students)
+$30 annual NCMA membership
+ $65 Instrument hire per term
Join our saxophone class for beginner children and start your musical journey today! Our experienced instructor specialises in teaching children proper technique, music theory, and note-reading skills in a fun and engaging way. From playing fun and recognisable melodies to developing improvisation skills, our classes will provide a solid foundation for future musical endeavors. With affordable group classes, your child will have the opportunity to make new friends and discover the joy of making music on the saxophone!
Students will cover:
- Proper assembly and care of the saxophone
- Correct posture and breathing techniques
- Basic note reading and music theory
- Introduction to scales and arpeggios
- Playing simple melodies and songs
- Developing finger coordination and technique
- Learning to play with a metronome or backing track
- Improvisation basics (depending on the class level and focus)
Please talk to us about instrument hire as an option.