Students who take lessons within our buildings or who take part in NCMA Performance Groups, student concerts or our Scholarships need to be enrolled with NCMA.
Enrolling as a NCMA student allows you to:
- take part in the NCMA's concerts
- compete in NCMA's annual Scholarships Competition
- receive discounts for workshops and concerts
- apply for fees assistance
- keep up-to-date with all the latest news from NCMA.
It is also important for us to ensure the safety of all our students when using our facilities. Through enrolment, we are able to maintain an up-to-date register of contact details in case of emergencies.
All returning students need to re-enrol annually. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your teacher if you have not received the link to the enrolment form.
Our enrolment fee is $25 per year.