Voice – Affordable Group Class
These affordable group classes will include the following topics:
- vocal production
- techniques to develop tone, natural breathing and support
- sight singing
- blending as a section and as a whole choir
- how to follow the conductor
- vocal and physical warm-ups
- part singing
- mature voice issues
- healthy voices
- taking the lead in choirs
- singing songs for FUN and for HEALTH !
These classes provide an affordable option for learning vocal technique in a group setting. Classes will run depending on interest and require a minimum of 3 students so bring a friend and join the fun!
Tuition is for 8 weeks per term.
Commitment to regular attendance is important so that the class can progress together.
Please note that all students need to be enrolled at NCMA .