Violin – Affordable Group Class
Students will study:
- care of the violin and bow
- good posture bow hold and stroke
- names of notes
- bowing rhythms on various strings
- string crossing
- introducing the left hand
- reading and creating new notes.
Commitment to regular attendance is important so that the class can progress together.
These classes provide an affordable option for learning an instrument in a group setting. Classes will run depending on interest and require a minimum of 3 students so bring a friend and join the fun!