Electronic Music – Affordable Group Class
Electronic Music (Ages 14 yrs and up)
This class teaches students the fundamentals of making music using electronic music technology. It will cover a range of different hardware and software solutions using affordable equipment to compose music in a range of styles.
Students will learn to:
– Find a setup that suits their personality/budget/skillset
– The basics for how different technologies work.
– Different methods for composing music
– Designing, refining and managing a soundworld
– Performing your own music live/Producing a recording.