Band Dynamics – Affordable Group Class
This class gives students the opportunity to develop musical and stagecraft performance skills within a contemporary band/duo/solo artist. There is also an opportunity to apply these skills in a live performance (Gig) context*
You will learn how to:
1. Set-up a basic PA system
2. Consider and apply fundamental principles of Musical dynamics to enhance and/or improve a performance
3. Consider and apply fundamental principles of Stagecraft to enhance and/or improve performance
4. Plan for rehearsals efficiently
5. Consider and/or design a set-list for a live performance
6. Apply performance skills in a real time context for a live performance (NCMA Student Concerts and performance opportunities)
Tuition is for 8 weeks per term.
Students must be a member of NCMA before joining this class.