Advanced Electronic Music Production – Affordable Group Class
This class gives students the opportunity to further refine their recording and editing skills using Logic Pro X on a Macintosh computer.
You will learn how to:
1. Use a MIDI keyboard to manipulate software instruments using MIDI continuous controllers
2. Use advanced Real-Time and Step-Time recording methods
3. Use condenser and dynamic microphones to record a range of instruments
4. Edit your MIDI tracks using advanced techniques
5. Edit your Audio tracks using advanced techniques, including Flex Time pitch correction
6. Mixdown and master your tracks to create both uncompressed and MP3 files of your composition/song
Please bring a USB flash drive of at least 4GB with you to each class to save your work on (all other equipment will be provided).
Tuition is for 8 weeks per term.