Accredited Teacher email signature
Follow the instructions below to add an "Accredited Teacher" email signature to your NCMA email account
NCMA | Nelson Centre of Musical Arts
- Select and copy the signature template (everything between the horizontal lines)
- Go to mail.google.com
- Click on the Settings icon (cog symbol in the top right of the webmail interface) and click Settings
- Scroll down to Signature and click + Create New
- Name the signature "NCMA Signature"
- Paste the signature into the box
- Edit the details to include the right name, email and mobile phone number
- Make sure the checkbox beside "Insert this signature before quoted text in replies" is selected
- Under Signature defaults set both dropdown menus to "NCMA signature"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Save Changes
Contact us, and a member of the administration team will be in touch.